Interlaken is a scalable protocol specification for chip-to-chip packet transfers at rates scaling from 10Gb/s to 100Gb/s and above.
The Interlaken Alliance was formed early 2007 to create recommendations for interoperability between different Interlaken implementations. Output from the Alliance includes implementation recommendations and other documentation that can be downloaded below.
For further information contact us on email@example.com
Some of the Alliance members have opted to provide contact information for Interlaken related product inquiries. View List
- Interlaken Reed-Solomon Forward Error Correction Extension Definition v1.0
- Interlaken Interoperability Recommendations v1.11
- Interlaken Look-Aside Protocol Definition, v1.1
- Interlaken Retransmit Extension v1.2
- Interlaken Dual Calendar Extension v1.0
- Interlaken Protocol Specification, v1.2
- Interlaken Protocol Specification, v1.2 with change bars
- 11/5/2007 Public Announcement